Why should I use a registered migration agent?

Also under the Migration Act 1958, it is against the law for an individual in Australia, who is not a registered migration agent with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority, to provide immigration assistance.

This is a registered migration agent service, registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).  A registered migration agent has access to the legislation which gives more detailed information that isn’t available on the Immigration website.